Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

The night theives

Kia ora, here is my writing .


 Every night, when the city sleeps, they come out of hiding. Their home is far below the city, and during the day when the city is alive with activity like a hive of busy bees they spend their time planning and plotting their next job. You see, during the night, when they think nobody will see them (they are exceptionally small) they sneak around above ground. They take things. Valuable things. Have you ever had something go missing and wondered where it has gone? You may have just found the reason why! Tonight is no different: they are on their way to make a small fortune. I always play and stl food and toy and that always work and i'm going to bed I always steal jewellery, food also toys and that was works. “I'm going to bed and I 'm fat because I'm eating too much,” saidi the night thief to his mum. “Go to bed also, you are going to work tomorrow,” saidi mum . Wokp and we are steal money And a little tv and we have kids. We steal toys because we do not have toys. The police are in bed. We are going to steal the little handcuffs and the big handcuffs. We are going to squeeze in the holl and steel the handcuffs. Also we are going to steal the keys. We are going home also we are haveing food and we have a little slime. Also we steal little dolls and jojo dolls from the little kids. The police is going to pot them in jail.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Savannah I Like how your words are correct.Savannah-Why Does The Police in bed?
    Ka Kite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora savannah
    I like that you put it all together like you did write it all
    I think you need to work re read for mistakes and how long did it take you?
    bye Mereana

    ReplyDelete