Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The old railroad



I went to the road and I fell off the road and it aloy a clown.they Tried to eat me But they eating my hand also eating a cat and dog and shoes also i ran away And they ran away to and they are clown and they are eating a rat also they eat cake they was book also a rotten apple was game also it is a mum clown was daddy clown a baby clown was they watched tv and old monny and they is a big clown was they are eating a cat was dog and also rat also duck also they eating a rotten banana and they are drinking BLOOD They are eating a brain and the baby drinking BLOOD also

1 comment:

  1. WOW Savannah,what an interesting story.When I saw the picture,I wasn't expecting your story to go the way it did.I liked that you talked about things that you couldn't see.
    Where were you heading before you fell off the road?.
    I wouldn't mind walking along this track but not if I am going to see a clown.If I see one of them...I'M RUNNING!

    ReplyDelete