Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

the Work

 





Growing up in the age of industry in the city of London could be a miserable existence. Living in the workhouse and working every hour God sent sweating in the mill made Harry’s life difficult, dangerous and miserable.

He had a dream that could change his life forever…

I went to school but my mum took me to the workshop and the Kids were dirty  they got smak by the boss and smacked  me. I  ran away to home and. I was Crying i went to my bed and I was  sleeping. I was also really mad but. Play the  violin .I went to bed and woke up. I ran to work. I Got in Trouble. He made me do the bin and eat the fat  pig. It's time to go home  but you wake at 2 in the morning. I was early and I was bored. The boss got mad but he smacked me and all the kids were laughing at me and it  was the end.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Savannah I really liked the way you presented your tuhituhi. Just remember for next time to check your capital letters. They are used for the beginning of a sentence and for the names of people and places. Ka wani kē!

    ReplyDelete