Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

This is my tuhituhi about the magic globe

 This week we have been working on tuhituhi .

take a look at my mahi and please leave a comment 





Where shall we go this time?” Jeremy asked his brother.

“How about there!?” replied Max excitedly. “We’ve always talked about going there!”

The brothers both put their fingers on the part of the world they had chosen, and waited for the magic to happen.

“I wonder if it will be as fun as our last trip,” mused Jeremy, as the globe began to glow… 

to the magic globe also I am magic. I went to bed and woke up my brother.

And he was happy also we ran away to Chipmunks. Play . also the magic globe also we are happy also we can go. Home and my friends and we can play this. My friends play with  the toy .Also the magic globe is old. Also it is 100 years old and we went to the shop. Also, somebody bored  the magic globe and we went home. Also we went to bed and we had food, said mum .Also I went to bed. I also went to the shop and I. went home.and i went to eat  sum food.


No comments:

Post a Comment